Nexchem source chemicals from leading manufacturers allowing you to get the best quality products at the most competitive price.
That’s the Nexchem promise!
Nexchem has a different concept in chemical distribution. By keeping it simple and dealing directly with producers and importers we are able to keep costs to a minimum, therefore we can offer products at very competitive prices. We pride ourselves on being able to give a professional, reliable and flexible service with genuine customer care being our main focus.
With a vast amount of experience within the chemical industry we believe we have the right formulation to give our customers exactly what they require from their supplier.
Nexchem is a privately owned business with over 40 years experience in the Chemical Marketing and Distribution industry.
Nexchem has built successful and long lasting partnerships with quality chemical suppliers ranging from large international manufacturers to small specialist producers. Our comprehensive chemical portfolio allows us to service the needs of UK businesses of any size, within all industries.
ISO 9001 : 2015
ISO 14001 : 2015 & 45001 : 2018
We are proud to have gained ISO 9001:2015 Certification which means you, as a customer, will always get the highest standards from all our products and services.
We aim to become your long-term chemical supplier, achieved by delivering only quality products at highly competitive prices, with unrivalled support and customer service.
Our Environmental Commitment
We take our environmental commitment extremely seriously.
Nexchem aim to only handle and deliver chemical products in a manner which is not detrimental to the environment. This is achieved by:
- Complying with the legislation relevant to its activities.
- Ensuring risks are identified, control measures and procedures are in place to prevent a major hazard.
- Involving the commitment of management, through the provision of resources and reviews of the policy and Environmental Management System.
- Being committed to a programme of continuous improvement and pollution prevention, with set targets and objectives being reviewed periodically.
- Endeavouring to promote the reuse and recycling of waste where applicable. A reduction in the handling of raw materials, reduction in the use of energy and the disposal of waste will be targeted.
- Promoting staff awareness and training throughout the Company to ensure the fulfilment of this policy.
- Encourage and agree where appropriate, environmental improvement within the supply chain.
- Recycling all office waste.